18.3.13

Intro

Hi there! 
this is my new blog where i'll write in english and spanish for everyone!
here i'll show you all my creations made with gummys and more stuff...
I hope you like them all and if you wanna buy something i have a shop on Etsy just coment or email me and i'll uploaded ther if is not abaliable :)

for now thats all, see you soon!
Sweet kisses


Hola a todos!
Este es mi nuevo blog donde escribire en ingles y español para todo el mundo!
aqui ire poniendo todas mis creaciones hechas con gominolas y mas cosas....
Espero que os gusten y si os interesa comprar algo tengo una tienda en Etsy asique si dejais un comentario o me mandais un email, y lo pondre ahi a la venta si no esta disponible :)

de momento eso es todo, nos vemos
Besitos de gominola :P


Here you have my card // Aqui os dejo mi tarjeta


No comments:

Post a Comment