10.10.16

The One When I'm Back!!

HI EVERYONE!!!

It’s been a while but I’m back at this little place, did you missed me?
First of all I wanna let you know that this blog is having an extreme makeover and now is not only gonna be about gummy jewellery and handmade things... but also I’m gonna write about personal experiences, ideas and stuff so the time you come to this blog you’ll be literally entering to ‘MY Gummy World’.


I guess that in order to know if you’ll like my blog you may wanna know a bit more about me, well that could take a while actually (and those who stay maybe will accomplish that hard task) but I’ll try to make some kind of summary:
I’m Noe, a silly 28 year old Spanish girl who has a lot of crazy ideas maybe due to an excess of imagination, proud freak πŸ˜œ, photographer with my own point of view, addicted to so many series, I have a really long list of them been watched at the same time... (the list is always growing, thank you Netflix), fashion enthusiastic and an attempt of designer, #1 fan of home renovation tv shows dreaming to make a lot of renovations, fan of all Disney and animation movies, dog lover (and sadly ex-owner 🐢), galaxy defender, definitely mad and a bit witch.


To put it all in one sentence i could say I’m just a small town weirdo with really big dreams. Let’s hope i can make some of them come true πŸ˜Š

That’s all for know hope to see you soon!

xoxo Gummy Girl πŸ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment