23.1.17

THE ONE WITH THE LIST

HI GUYS!! How you doin’? (You read that in Joey’s voice, don’t you? Now sure you do... πŸ˜‚)
As we recently entered a new year everyone is making new years resolutions and all that crap that by today may almost all become bullsh*t (I really love that word, may blame Suits for it)

So turns out I don’t like to be as everyone else, and that got me thinking, what could I do?
BANG! Here’s a pretty cool idea, I swear it is and not just because it mine... well this is my blog I can get some credit, I nailed it! πŸ˜‚
Here’s the plan, I’m gonna make a ‘Things to do before I’m 30’ list, you may think I’m not too original but as I told before... bullsh*t! 😜 This means I have more or less a year and half to accomplish it. Maybe it sounds easier than it really is; all depend on the goals of the list. I mean everyone thinks they know what they wanna do in life, but if you really take some time to think it through you may find out some new things coming to your mind, or even an unexpected blanc and tons of doubts...
In my case my head is boiling with some times incoherent ideas, so in order to made up my mind, I went online to check some existing list.
And here we go

BEFORE I TURN 30 I WILL...

  1. Have a different and original New Years in another country. Must notice that I only have on shot for this one and is next New Year...  😳
  2. Try a new sport. This may also help me with the ‘go back to the gym’ thing I’ve been delaying for too long. I already have a sport in mind to train but not gonna tell you now
  3. Move into my own place. I’ve been working on this one for a while but wanna push myself a bit to not delay it more than is needed.
  4. Take singing and acting lessons. Maybe just one class, don’t wanna make a big deal of this one but I would really love to try, and maybe in this same line I’m gonna say sing in a karaoke but of course in a place no one knows me πŸ˜‚
  5. Find my own way. Let me explain this one, I really like my job right now but I think I can do much more and find something I’m really passionate about, maybe even become my own boss but that for sure will be in another list not this one
  6. Meet someone I admire. It’s well known that 2016 has taken a lot of people away, some I wished I could have met and that made me realise (guess also everyone) that time doesn’t stop for anyone so I really wish I get to meet some cool people, wanna say right now that my childhood and teenage crushes must be n this list starting with Jim Carrey, Mathew Perry and Will Smith and also all four Mcfly guys (hope they see this and come visit 😜)
  7. Discover anew Place. I would rather if it is in a country I’ve never been in. And travel more, some online lists recommend to travel alone... that is one I will think about but nor sure of it
  8. Learn more about photography. If you read my previous post that encouraged me to learn more about it and find more time for it, to this propose I already started an online Harvard course which I find pretty awesome (I mean... its Harvard!)
  9. Do/Buy something for me without worrying about the price. This may as well be clothes, accessories, something for the house or a trip but without care how expensive it is and enjoy it!
And last but not least.... 
     10. THROW ONE HELL OF A 30TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!! 
I wrote that sentence and realise that may be directly related with the previous one...


Well I think a 10 point list is a good one, right? There are some things I could have on the list but already accomplished like win a photography award (you know I had to say that), dye my hair in a funny colour (even when it was temporary I did have my hair pink for a weekend), learn about dressmaking, how to sew  and made my own clothes (I need time to improve those skills but already have a fake fur vest and a dress made by me), buy and renovate a house (sure it won’t be the last one), and sure I have others I don’t recall right now but as they’re done they’re off the ‘to do’ list that was today’s point.

What about you, do you have any list? Will you come up with one now? Or do you have any suggestions? πŸ˜„

Well I think I’ve talked too much already, if you have a list I hope you accomplish it, well I hope I do the same too... See you soon!!
Xoxo Gummy Girl

PS: all images credit to http://giphy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment